Monday, February 24, 2014

'Terminator 5' News: Arnold Schwarzenegger Spotted Prepping for Film At Venice Beach? [VIDEO]

Arnold Schwarzenegger revisited his body building turf in Venice, LA and shared a video giving fans a little tour.

It seems like the actor, who is expected to start filming for Terminator 5 soon, might also be seeking some inspiration to beef-up some more for his role as the indomitable machine.

Schwarzenegger played tour guide, as he shared a clip of him driving about Venice and recollected the time he spent there when he first moved from Austria to California in 1968. The actor talked about the vibrant environment and shared his experiences working out in the neighborhood. This trip was documented while filming blueprint for his website Bodybuilding.com. He visits the old spots where him and the guys would hang out and even an old wall, which him and one of his friends, built.
Pre-production for filming for the fifth installment in the Terminator series will begin in New Orleans on Apr. 21.

The cast includes Schwarzenegger, who will be reprising hus role as the Terminator, Emilia Clarke, who will be playing Sarah Connor, and Jason Clarke, who will play John Connor in the film.

Schwarzenegger has filmed in New Orleans for Escape Plan and Clarke shot for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in the state.

The director of the film, Alan Taylor, had previously suggested that his inspirations for the reboot were derived from the Batman series

Taylor spoke about how much he loved the first two films in the Terminator franchise.

"We all love the first two and I actually went back and watched them again and my respect level only went up for those first two," he said of The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

The director went on to speak of a similar franchise being an inspiration for the fifth Terminator, suggesting that two films in the Batman franchise were "wonderful."

Terminator 5 is scheduled to release in July 2015.

Source;
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/33713/20140218/terminator-5-news-arnold-schwarzenegger-spotted-prepping-for-film-in-venice-video.htm

Two More Indiana Jones Movies With Harrison Ford Rumored To Be Planned

Market Saw is reporting that two new Indiana Jones films are planned, with Harrison Ford slated to star.

Market Saw’s source says that the two films were part of Ford’s contract for the next Star Wars film.
The last Indiana Jones film, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, was met with generally favorable reviews from critics, but is generally derided by fans. It did well at the box office, pulling in $786,636,033 worldwide, making it the third highest grossing film of 2008.

Indiana Jones is now owned by Disney, as part of their purchase of Lucasfilm in 2012.

Source;
http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/02/24/two-more-indiana-jones-movies-with-harrison-ford-rumored-to-be-planned/

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Terminator 5 Movie News: Arnold Schwarzenneger Will Be Playing As A Human Alongside Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke; Movie Set In New Orleans

Terminator 5 Movie News: The announcement of the new Terminator 5 movie came with a set of three more movies that would bring the robot model 101 also known as Arnold Schwarzenegger to have three more movies for a trilogy.

It has been reported, that the setting of the three future movies will be 2027, 2029 and 2036. Arnold Schwarzenegger has been continuing to be active in the action movie scenes and he is very well expected to finish the new set of trilogy of the film.

For the casting news, it is official the mother of dragons Emilia Clarke is now the mother of mankind's savior, as the "Game of Thrones" star landed the Sarah Connor role on the latest installment of the Terminator franchise.

According to Deadline, Emilia Clarke has ousted "Short Term 12" star Brie Larson for the Sarah Connor role in Terminator: Genesis.

Clarke will be re-joining director Alan Taylor from the HBO hit TV series "Game Of Thrones."

Winning the Sarah Connor role is a big break for Clarke who is reportedly been looking for roles that could match "Game Of Thrones." Definitely, this high profile role will make her name well known in the world of film and will open an opportunity for her outside of the HBO hit TV series.

Meanwhile, the "Zero Dark Thirty" actor Jason Clarke (no relation with Emilia Clarke) is said to be in talks with the casting crew to play the role of John Conner.

Jason Clarke is 44, while Emilia is 26, pretty odd combination for to play a role for a mother and son right? The screenplay reportedly involves some kind of a time travel scenes that will help reboot the series while continuing the storyline of the four films that were shown already.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to reprise his role from the franchise that made him a big Hollywood star, as reported by Variety.

The casting crew is reportedly moving forward and finalizing who would play the other lead role, Kyle Reese, with Variety revealing that three front runners vying for the role are Garrett Hedlund of the movie Tron: Legacy, Nicholas Hoult of the hit mutant series X-Men: First Class and Boyd Holbrook, who appeared in the movie The Host.

Terminator 5 movie release date is scheduled on July 1, 2015 as it is now on the process of shooting the film.

Source;
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/77346/20140204/terminator-5-movie-news.htm

Sony taps up King of Kong director, Seth Gordon, for Uncharted movie

by Wesley Win-Poole of www.eurogamer.net

Sony is in talks with Horrible Bosses and The King of Kong director Seth Gordon to helm the live-action movie based on Naughty Dog's Uncharted series.

That's according to Deadline, which reports the most recent script was penned by Safe House's David Guggenheim (who is said to be working on Bad Boys 3).

It's the latest development in the on-again off-again Uncharted movie, which was once set to be directed by David O Russell (American Hustle) with Mark Wahlberg playing Nathan Drake. Later, Neil Burger (Limitless and The Illusionist), signed on as director, but he also left the project.

Will the film ever see the light of day? Deadline claims Sony wants it to enter production later this year.

Source;
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-05-sony-taps-up-king-of-kong-director-for-uncharted-movie